Human hand pounded rice
Human Hand Pounded Natural Rice is tasty and healthy alternative to Brown/White Rice, it is truly worth converting. Its a beautiful looking rice with a rosy brown hue, which tastes delicious with veggies. It’s a short grain, heirloom rice that is grown in the plains of Chhattisgarh, watered by rain or well water. Residual streak of bran makes it compelling in terms of fiber content. It has trace minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. When cooked the rice is nutty, sweet flavor with a gorgeous perfume to it. It’s the perfect lunchtime rice, even a small portion keeps you full till dinner. The nuttiness holds up well to spices and blends seamlessly with any gravy.
- Daily intake of Human Pounded Rice reduces the cholesterol.
- Vital vitamin E components and many valuable nutrients are present in Human Pounded Rice.
- Promotes Weight Loss: Weight gain is inversely related to the intake of high-fiber, whole-grains. According to Harvard Medical School/Brigham and Women’s Hospital study, those consuming whole grains were 49% less likely to gain weight compared to those eating foods made from refined grains.
- Lower Cholesterol Levels: The oil in Human Pounded Rice lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Cardiovascular Benefits: Consumption of Human Pounded Rice at least 6 times each week is good for postmenopausal women with high cholesterol, high blood pressure or other signs of cardiovascular disease (CVD).
- Lowers the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: According to survey of Harvard School of Public Health eating two or more servings of Human Pounded Rice daily seems to be associated with a lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes. On the other hand, they report, eating five or more servings of white rice per week is associated with an increased risk.