Shahi Lychee • certified organic & sweet • 1 kg
₹200.00 – ₹750.00
A fragrant tropical summer fruit that tastes like a blend between a citrus fruit & rose water. Pairs best with other seasonal fruits like mango, coconut, banana, passion fruit & pineapple.
Delhi & Gurgaon
About this product
A fragrant tropical summer fruit that tastes like a blend between a citrus fruit & rose water.
What does Lychee pair best with?
Pairs best with other seasonal fruits like mango, coconut, banana, passion fruit & pineapple.
How to use Lychee?
• Eat whole
• Make a smoothie
• Make a Mango Lychee Salad.
How to make Mango Lychee Salad?
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Rock salt & pepper to taste
For the salad
- 1 handful handful lettuce any variety
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 cup fresh de-seeded lychees
- 1 sweet ripe mango
- ¼ cup seed mix
Make the dressing
- In a bowl mix raw honey, mustard, olive oil & lemon juice. Whisk to combine.
- Add rock salt & pepper to taste. Whisk again
- Taste & adjust seasoning, as needed.
Prepare the Salad
- Rinse, dry & tear the lettuce into bite size portions.
- Peel & cut cucumbers into disks.
- Cut the de-seeded lychees into half.
- Cut the mango into cubes
- Lightly roast the seed mix
Assemble the Salad
- To a bowl, add lettuce, lychee, cucumber, cubed mango & roasted seed mix.
- Using your hands, lightly toss & add the salad dressing.
- Lightly toss again
- Heap the Salad into bowls & garnish the salad with the remaining seed mix.
1 Kg, 2 Kg, 500 Gms, 750 Gms
Delhi & Gurgaon
Frequently asked question
Why should I buy organic?
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives may find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
Are all products certified organic?
While we strive to provide all certified organic products to you, however the same is not always viable for the producer/manufacturer. You will find the same clearly de-marked on our website.
Can the products be purchased offline?
Yes! you may visit our store in Adichini, SouthDelhi.
The Roots | Natural and Organic Food Store
24, Adichini, first floor, New Delhi – 110017
Goes best with