Berry kombucha | healthy & delicious | 200 ml
A fermented, naturally carbonated and fizzy beverage commonly intended as a functional beverage because of the health benefits it has to o er. The base ingredients of the product are tea, water, and sugar which is fermented by a Symbiotic Culture of yeast and bacteria called the SCOBY. It’s a very old age drink dating back to 221 BC in China referred to as elixir Tea.
About this product
A fermented, naturally carbonated and fizzy beverage commonly intended as a functional beverage because of the health benefits it has to o er. The base ingredients of the product are tea, water, and sugar which is fermented by a Symbiotic Culture of Yeast and Bacteria called the SCOBY. It’s a very old age drink dating back to 221 BC in China referred to as elixir Tea.
Why should we drink Kombucha?
One should drink this gut-healthy, tasty, fragrant and refreshing drink daily because the benefits of drinking this elixir are extensive and varied:
- Vitamin B complex provides energy when you go about your daily life.
- It contains probiotics and enzymes to aid with digestive health and smoothens the progress of digestion.
- Along with digestive health, kombucha develops the immune system with microflora.
- This gives the body an uplifting jolt of energy and alleviates stress as you go about your daily routine.
- One of the components of organic acid is Glucuronic acid which helps in detoxification of the body.
Krishi Cress Kombucha ++
Roop, Rang, Swad, Mushk & Gun – Translated – Form, Colour, Taste, Scent & Nutrition. Hand-blended with ingredients grown at the Krishi Cress farms. The blend master keeps in mind ‘Gun’ as the primary aim. We make an effort to synergistically combine the health benefits of plant-based nutrition along with the goodness of Kombucha. It is an effort to make consumers choose food based on their body requirements.
Ingredients | Filtered Water, Strawberry, Gooseberry, Mulberry, Black Tea, Green Tea, Sulphur-less Sugar &Kombucha Culture.
Benefits of Berry Kombucha:
- Strawberries are very rich in antioxidants and plant compounds and an excellent source of Vitamin C, which may have benefits for heart health and blood sugar control.
- Gooseberry is a rich source of Vitamin C and helps in fighting common cold. It builds immunity in the body and is also helps control blood sugar levels.
Pairs well with a bowl full of salad.
Learn more about how this naturally fizzy drink can benefit you can the precautions you must take while consuming it.
No exchnage, Non-Returnable
More from our selection