Basil essential oil
Available on backorder
About this product
Basil the “Armour Potion” as it’s an excellent tonic effect on the mind and nerves due to its restorative, fortifying and clearing properties. It is also widely used as a part of Ayurvedic Medicine in India. The oil of Basil has a sweet, herbaceous, spicy, refreshing and energising aroma and is known for many health benefits.
– Awakening, uplifting & strengthening of the mind
– Relieving intellectual fatigue, indecision, nervous disorders
– Promoting courage and inner strength
– Relaxing and revitalising
– Clearing the mind during meditation & stimulating mental activity
– Balancing and harmonising
– Cleansing aura and sacred spaces
Massage & application:
– Improving blood circulation & to increase, optimise various metabolic functions of the body
– Relieving muscle pain
– Providing relief from colds, influenza and associated fevers
Basil essential oil has carminative properties and is used as an important ingredient in various ayurvedic medicines for treating indigestion, constipation, stomach cramps and flatulence
The thumb rule to keep in mind for all Essential Oil usage is the dilution should be kept at 3%. Essential Oils are very strong and potent and should be used sparingly. Please maintain caution on usage.
This information is not intended as diagnosis, treatment or prescription for any disease, nor is it presented as an alternative to regular medical attention. Please note very few modern medical research studies have been conducted to be able to affirm or disapprove the effective of essential oils. If medical attention is indicated please contact a health professional.
More from our selection