Certified Organic Jaggery Powder
Jaggery, a sweet wonder with endless benefits!
It is far more complex sweetener than refined sugar, is digested slowly and therefore releases sugar slowly in your system. Unlike white sugar which is only a source of empty calories, jaggery is rich in micro nutrients like iron, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Excellent immunity booster because of its antioxidant properties.
- Known for preventing respiratory problems.
- Jaggery is an excellent replacement for sugar. Research shows and doctors advise that a sudden rise in sugar or energy level (due to the consumption of refined sugar) can be a major threat to the integrity of internal organs, particularly in the case of diabetics. In the long run, this may even give rise to diabetes, since the fluctuating sugar levels may affect the pancreas to a point where it may lose its capacity to release large amounts of insulin at once, to counter the quick increase in the body’s sugar level. This sudden uplift can cause severe damage to kidneys, eyes, raise blood pressure, and create a number of problems in related organ systems. Jaggery is far more complex form of carbohydrate than refined sugar. When you eat jaggery, it is digested and absorbed gradually, and it releases energy over an extended period of time.
- It is recommended to take a few grams of jaggery after a meal because it facilitates digestion. It activates digestive enzymes and functions like acetic acid in the stomach, thus speeding up digestion, and smoothening the process, ultimately reducing strain on the intestines and the digestive tract. This also helps stimulating bowel movement
- Aids in weight loss by increasing body metabolism.
Why Fitter Fresh Jaggery Powder:
- Fitter Fresh Jaggery powder is processed in a USDA Organic certified facility, and is made using certified organic sugarcane which makes it 2x organic & 100% Natural.
- Your Jaggery Powder is Sun dried, so no harmful radiations of a dryer machine are absorbed in drying process.
- It is produced using ancient traditional methods & is hand crushed to minimise the use of machinery.
How to Use:
- Use as an all-natural sugar substitute anywhere sugar is normally used (tea, coffee, cookies, cakes, etc.)
- End your meal with jaggery.