We call Lavender the “Alignment Potion” as its prime function is balancing and normalizing body functions and emotions.
The oil of Lavender is a beautiful calming blend of fresh, floral and clean fragrance. Its properties sound almost too good to be true - it has a cure-all reputation which has lasted for thousands of years.
Lavender has soothing, balancing, calming properties and is considered to a tonic for nerves. Lifts the weight of depression and sadness from the soul, bringing an emotional balance to the psyche.
Balances Chakras, helps in facilitating the environment of meditation, restores harmony in your aura, infuses creativity and inner peace.
- Bringing calmness and clarity.
- Reducing anxiety, depression, insomnia
- Reducing mood swings
- Reducing aggression
- Preventing hair loss & reducing split ends
- Eliminating acne
- Comforting muscular aches and pain
- Comforting sprains, backache, and lumbago
- Improving circulation
- This healing, tranquil oil heals stretch marks in a snap. Long revered for its medicinal properties, lavender essential oil is known for the way it lovingly treats, tones, and rejuvenates the skin. The lavender essential oil is commonly used in commercial skin care products and massage oils geared toward stretch mark removal.
- Is known to help in colds and flu by not only counteracting the viruses but also relieving symptoms
- Few drops in the laundry cycle give a fresh feel to the clothes.
- With lemongrass, peppermint oil and citronella oil, useful in repelling insects and bugs.
- With patchouli oil, useful in repelling insects in clothes.
- Diffusion or adding a drop or two in bath or to your pillow may help in curbing insomnia.
- A few drops rubbed into the temples relieve headaches